Subject: RE: EASA ECMA Monitoring of EPAS MST Completion
From: "Heddy Alango" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MNISE-VIDOVIC Khanyisile Welheminah \(EXT\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'BOURDON Bernard'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 17:28:59 +0200

Dear Ms Lollie,

Thank You for contacting me.

Correct link to the Estonian State Safety Plan for Aviation Safety is here
<https://www.transpordiamet.ee/en/safety-and-supervision/aviation-safety>
, where You can download the pdf.

With regards

Heddy Alango

Compliance Specialist

Safety and Management System Department

Aviation Division

+372 53767344
Lõõtsa 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

From: MNISE-VIDOVIC Khanyisile Welheminah (EXT)
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024 12:20 PM
To: Heddy Alango <[email-masked]>
Cc: BOURDON Bernard <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EASA ECMA Monitoring of EPAS MST Completion

Dear Ms Alango,

I hope this email finds you well!

This link:
https://www.trafikstyrelsen.dk/nyheder/2023/jan/trafikstyrelsen-publicerer
-den-danske-plan-for-aviation-safety-2023-2027-dkpas was shared with the
Agency during the ECMA submission however, there is no PDF version on the
website.

Please send us a PDF version of Estonia’s SPAS.

Kind Regards,

Lollie

Lollie Mnise-Vidović

Administrative Assistant – Flight Standards

European Union Aviation Safety Agency

 <http://easa.europa.eu/>

Tel.: +49 221 89990 2010

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Visiting address: Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer 3, 50668 Köln, Germany

Postal address: Postfach 10 12 53, 50452 Köln, Germany

An agency of the European Union